Tuomas Lauri Johannes Holopainen (Nemo)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum About Tuomas Holopainen (Keyboarder-Nightwish)

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anette Olzon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tuomas - Nemo
Admin
Admin
Tuomas - Nemo

Anette Olzon Empty
PostSubject: Anette Olzon   Anette Olzon I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 12:31

I was born on the 21st of June, 1971 in Katrineholm, Sweden. I have one sister and a brother who both are a bit older than me, so I was always the "little one". When I was 1,5 years old my parents divorced and my mum moved with us kids to a small village in the south of Sweden. My mother's side of the family were all into music so I was raised in a musical family where everyone played instruments or sang, and I started singing at a very young age. I also played the oboe for 8 years.

After I turned 13, I started competing in several talent shows and I sang in my mum's band every now and then. I joined my first real band when I was 17, it was a cover band called "Take Cover" and all the other musicians were older than me. After playing cover songs, I joined a band called Alyson Avenue, first just as a studio singer, later as their leading lady. We played together for many, many years and also released two full-length albums.

At the age of 21, I played the leading role in a rock opera / musical called "Gränsland" in Helsingborg. After that I got into Balettakademien in Gothenburg. In addition to the already mentioned ones, I've been in several other bands over the years, I've sung in choirs, done studio work for various projects and I've even occasionally been singing at weddings.

In my earlier days I took singing lessons at the Copenhagen Music Conservatory, in Helsingör, Denmark with a private teacher but nowadays I use Katrin Sadolin's exercises.

I live in Helsingborg with my partner and two children and in my spare time I love to go and take long runs in the nature. I also have my own blog which I write every day. Other things I love are clothes, learning new things and taking long walks.

TOP 5
Albums
1. ABBA - Arrival
2. Chisu - Vapaa ja Yksin
3. Kamelot - Ghost Opera
4. Kari Rueslåtten - Other Peoples Stories
5. Robert Plant and Allison Krauss - Raising Sand

Songs
1. Michael Jackson - "Earth Song"
2. James Morrison - "Slave to the Music"
3. Queen - "Show Must Go On"
4. Lady Gaga - "Judas"